Job Title: Commercial Analyst
Reports To: CFO
Location: Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Zambia
About IHS Towers
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
The successful candidate will report into the CFO and provide analysis and support that the senior operating team will use to take business decisions, drive the group forward, and increase shareholder value.
As this role reports into the CFO there will be interaction with major customers and senior staff. The work will be high pressured at times, and being able to meet tight deadlines with accurate and full data and analysis, with extrapolated conclusions for discussions with the senior management team, will be key to success.
Commercial Analysts support financial teams. They give financial advice to directors, managers and other executives. Analysts perform evaluations, analysis and present reports that help a company to remain competitive in the business market. They improve upon existing processes and create new models for business dealings.
· Financial modeling and analysis to support commercial and investment decisions
· Forecasting sales figures
· Preparing budgets
· Advising directors and business stakeholders
· Evaluating sales performance
· Distributing Monthly Sales KPI information
· Supporting auditing processes
· Educated to degree level
· Probably with a post graduate qualification in finance: Accounting, MBA, Masters in Finance
· Very advanced excel and financial modelling skills: Sensitivity analysis, vlook up tables, comparison analysis, 10 year linked financial statements (P&L, Balance Sheet and cashflow), DCF and returns analysis, tables and graph analysis and interpretation
· Excellent communication skills in oral and written formats
· Experience in contract structure, interpretation and negotiation (lead role in this not expected)
· Fluent English and French
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org (for Cameroon), email@example.com (for Zambia) and firstname.lastname@example.org (for Ivory Coast) indicating in the subject bar the name, and location, of the role.
Last Updated: 16.05.17