Job Title: Senior Management Accountant
Reports To: Finance Manager
Supervises: Jr Mgment and Mgment Accountant Assist
About IHS Towers
IHS Towers is the largest independent mobile telecommunications infrastructure provider in Europe, Africa and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, IHS provides services across the full tower value chain – colocation on owned towers, deployment and managed services.
Today IHS Towers has operations in Nigeria, Cameroon, Côte d’Ivoire, Zambia and Rwanda. Following the recent acquisitions of MTN and Etisalat’s tower portfolios in Nigeria, IHS owns over 23,300 towers in Africa.
The successful candidate will be in charge of the Financial/business planning and delivery of various Financial Analysis and Business Performance reports for Technical, Commercial and Finance departments.
- Contribute to strategy formulation and modelling, alongside provision of input into Business Plan preparation (Harmonize and adjust Business plan templates into department templates to enable adequate reporting as per group requirement) Assist Finance Manager in Yearly Budget formulation and preparation.
- Prepare inputs to management in the formulation of commercial proposals.
- Conduct benchmarking and best practices analysis
- Control and approval of Technical department costs for : budget availability, accuracy, completeness, relevance to business requirements
- Prepares inputs for monthly validation of technical OPEX to be considered for financial statements preparations
- Ensure timely close out of reconciliation and billing of o New BTS’s o Collocations o And all Special Projects
- Planning and Organizational Skills: Plans and prioritizes tasks, some of which may be on–going to ensure deadlines are met and achievement of targets, which may be weekly, monthly, quarterly or annually
- Flexible in completing tasks/projects, in being able to change plans when required
- Strategic: Assist the Finance Manager and CFO to develop/maintain budgets and forecasts alongside achievement of cash flow plan
- Training and development: responsibility for two management accountants including carrying out Personal Development Reviews, training and development, interviewing and disciplinary action
- MSc in Finance
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in decision support and financial control department
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV and Cover letter to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject bar the name of the role.
Last Updated: 21.06.17