Our Code Of Conduct
Our success has been based on hard work and an unwavering commitment to honesty and integrity in everything we do. Today’s business environment is complex and much has changed in recent years, but one thing that has never changed is our belief that maintaining our good reputation depends on each of us being personally responsible for our conduct. Guided by our values, this Code sets out our responsibilities to co-workers, business partners and the company; our responsibilities to meet our legal obligations and our responsibilities to the community and the greater good. Our Code of Conduct in English can be viewed here and here in French.
The anonymous IHS Towers Whistleblower hotline can be accessed here. It is a confidential tool through which you can ask questions or raise any violation of the IHS Group Code of Conduct and business principles, policies and procedures or any concerns about ethics and compliance.
We have adopted a Group Tax Strategy in accordance with our Code of Conduct, which can be viewed here.
Our Four Corporate Values
- Understanding and exceeding our customers’ needs
- Developing trusted, reliable and collaborative relationships
- Consistently operating highest standards of service and delivery
- Constantly seeking new and improved ways to deliver our products and services
- Championing engineering and skills development
- Working to create a collaborative and supportive operating environment
- Being open and honest in everything we do
- Supporting financially and environmentally sustainable growth
- Making socially responsible decisions
- Treating stakeholders with respect
- Being courageous in expanding existing markets and developing new ones
- Demonstrating robustness and thoroughness in our analysis and decision making
- Confidently pursuing appropriate financial returns
- Always being forward thinking and ambitious